Monday 19 September 2011

LUSTWORTHY SHOES 2011-2012

I've gone through many "pack rat" phases in life. Collecting vintage jewelry before moving on to outerwear, navajo pieces, cotton totes and how could I ever forget my one true love, or loves rather: shoes. If there is a item of clothing or accessory I believe worth splurging on, it would be a pair of shoes. However, it wasn't long before I started reassessing this obsession during my rare spring cleaning moments and came to realize that my trusty pair of black flats were the ones that I relied most on, aside from my red converse sneakers and studded slip-ons. No matter how interesting or beautiful the shoes I have amassed over the past few years are, they tend to find a rather permanent place on my shoe rack after a couple of wears. Sadly, they don't see me through my short attention span and the ever-changing trends which is why, after hours of sole-searching, I've concluded that a pair or two out of the following shoes shall suffice for myself, and for the benefit of my wallet.

With metallics, color blocking, menswear and retro-chic ringing in high on the trend alert scale this fall, I believe these shoes deserve a form of recognition of some sort.

source: www.net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment